Final exam Preview

1. Explain your experiences with creating videos. Anything counts, Facebook live, youtube, vine, tiktok, snapchat, insta, etc.
2. What do you think the biggest differences you might encounter using a DSLR or GoPro compared to your phone?
3. Now that you know what your assignment is, please list at least three ideas you have for creating video.
4. Explain some ways you might be able to use still images in your video product.
5. What are some ways you could use audio in your product?

1. My experiences with creating videos is not that useful and I do not have a lot of practice with it. But I do make videos on snapchat, Tik Tok, and instagram, but that is all on my phone not a computer.
2. I think using DSLR or a Go pro will be more complicated and I will not know how to work it.
3. - A day in the life at a swim meet
- A day in the life at swim practice
- Carnival/rodeo
4. I might be able to use still images in my video by taking pictures of the pool or carnival and explaining my surroundings as well as the people in it.
5. I am going to use audio in my video by playing my favorite song in the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios