Academic shoot



1. I  used the rule of balance in this photo
2. The subject in this photo is the guy in the middle smiling because he shows emotion and is in the center.
3. I think it would be clear to people what the subject who look at this photo because the he is right in the middle and there isn't much around him that stands out.

1. I used the rule of thirds in this photo
2. The subject in this photo is the girl with the headphones in because she is towards the center and looks concentrated as to what she's doing while the other kids around her you can't see their whole body and stand point.
3. I think it would be easy to tell what the subject is because she is towards the middle and takes up most of the picture so i feel like they could tell what the subject is.
1. I used the rule of balance
2. i think the subject in this photo is the girl smiling and looking at the camera because she is smiling which shows emotion and looks like she's enjoying what she was doing. and she is towards the middle of the screen.
3. i think people could tell what the subject is because she is looking at the camera and is also smiling and in the middle.

Comments

  1. I love the emotion in the first and third photos. I also like how all three photos tell a story of what the students are doing. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your photos and how they met the composition rules.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios