Car raid

Person: Tom Beller
Car: 2019 Toyota Tundra
My dad just got this truck about 2 weeks ago so I have not been in it at all because he's been out of town and I have swim and Lifeguarding.

Why did you get this specific kind of car?
"Because I wanted a truck and I shopped around and got the best deal. I love the style and look of the car and how it is crew cab and has 4 doors."
Do you keep your car clean?
"yes, I try and keep my car clean"
What was found in the back seat of your car?
-dry cleaning
- paperwork
- HEB bags (grocery bags)
-Umbrella
What specifically do you like about your car?
"It has a modern look and it has a V8 engine. It is a sporty truck, has the color I wanted, and the body and style I wanted."
Do  you think the truck fits my personality
"I think my truck fits my personality because it is modern and gets the job done."
Why did you buy a truck vs. a car?
" I wanted a truck to utilize it for hauling outdoor supplies/materials like plants, mulch, my mower, and gas."
Do you think you will have this truck for a long time?
" yes, I do. I think that i will keep this car in the best condition I can."
 Tom says, "Its just a great truck, I love it"
Person: Tom Beller
Car: 2019 Toyota Tundra
My dad just got this truck about 2 weeks ago so I have not been in it at all because he's been out of town and I have swim and Lifeguarding.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolios