Phobia project

A. a phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

B. 
Trypophobiais a fear or disgust of closely-packed holes
ophiophobia is a particular type of phobia, the fear of snakes.
Trichophobia- Fear of hair. 
Satanophobia- Fear of Satan.
Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school.
Nosocomephobia is the name of the phobia relating to the fear of hospitals.

C.  TRICHOPHOBIA
for this photo I will take a picture of a girl laying on the ground with her hair spread out against the ground. I will take this picture from multiple angles to really capture the phobia which is hair and the main subject.

TRYPOPHOBIA
for this photo I will get raw honeycomb and use different angle to titely compact the holes that will be close together. Or I will get another object that has holes really close together and use different angles.

DIDASKALEINOPHOBIA
For this photo I will either take a photo of the school itself with different lighting or I will take a photo of a girl and with her hands on her face looking very stressed out and a pencil in her hand.

D.
Some photographic techniques I can use to highlight my photos are lighting, angles, structure, and rule of thirds to help capture the photo and what is going on in it as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios