Best of 2018 (prompts)

Best song of 2018:  Speechless

I chose this song and album because the cover is very simple, but still clean and unique. I also listen to this song all the time and it is very calming and vibing which gets me and other people into a good mood. I first listened to this song after swim practice and its been one of my favorites ever since.

Best movie of 2018: The Quiet Place
This was one of my favorite movies of 2018 because it was very suspenseful and thrilling. The movie is cover is very interesting and realistic, but you also want to know what happens in the movie or what happens next.

Most important news story of 2018: Hawaii missile alert and false alarm announcement
I chose this as one of the most important news stories because I have family relatives that live in Hawaii and it was very nerve racking and uncalled for. Because nobody knew this was going to happen and it was out of nowhere.

Most important person of 2018:  Donald Trump
Donald Trump is one of the most important people in 2018 because he is the President of USA. I personally don't really like him or agree with the things and decisions he makes for out country. He has caused a lot of drama that is unnecassary and not needed for example the wall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios