Great white and black photographers PART 3

1) One thing that caught my eye while looking at Minor Whites photos was that his photos were very different from other photographers photos. Meaning a lot of the photographers photos were very beautiful, but some were very similar from the others and sometimes they were just boring. But Minor Whites photos are very cool because he took landscape photos which i really like because of the senory and everything that is going on in that photo


- I see a window that has light reflecting in and out of the window. Which is making a circular shape of light that really caught my attention. Because a lot of the other photos had a lot of going on and this one was very simple and i liked that cause it was different.
- I smell the dry air blowing through window going in and out of the house.  I smell the dust coming of the curtains and into my nose. And the pollen getting on my clothes which makes me sneeze.
- I hear the wind whistling in and out of the window. I hear the dogs barking at a squirrel. And I hear the branches of trees brushing up against each other.
- I taste of the wilderness while I breathe it in. I taste the soup that I just made in the kitchen. And my sisters perfume that she sprayed.
- I feel comfortable sitting on the couch watching TV. I feel excited to see what happens next. And grateful for the life that i'm living.



- I see old dirty and rusting pipes against a wall. I see the plants growing out of the ground through all of the cracks. And the small tree toward the right of the pipes
- I smell the mold from the pipes that had gotten into the air. I smell the animal waste that animals had done near the pipes. And I smell the rotting wood that is over the bottom pipe.
- I hear the water that is trickling down the pipes. I hear the echos from what I just yelled through the pipes. And I hear the leaves of the small tree brushing against each other.
- I taste the rotten air that I breathe in and out. I taste the earthy smell in the air. And the leaf of the small tree.
- I feel as if these pipes were in a natural disaster that had caused them to break down and rust. I feel bad because these pipes could have helped people, but now they're broken. But i also feel pretty cool to have seen this because even thought it is broken and rusted it still is a cool piece to look at.



I would like to create a collage of all of my favorites of Minor Whites photos and then make a separate collage and try to take photos like his and try to use the same rules, techniques, and editing he did. And then when done compare them them two between mine and Minor Whites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios