Academic reflection and critique

1. I found it hard because there wasn't much going on and you had to try to get that certain type of rule which made it challenging.
2. I mainly focused on focusing on my pictures so i kept on having to move back and forth and all around to try to get that type of photo. In the last photo i had to kind of get close to them because i had trouble focusing it.
3. i would focus the camera the right way if i could do it again.
4. I would go to the same class room because they were all fun and concentrated which made it more fun for me and the photos came out better.
5. I think balance will be the easiest because you have to get something towards the middle of the screen, but also with a main subject.
6. I think the hardest type of rule to achieve is framing.
7. I'm still not totally clear with the rule of thirds because i am confused on how to take the picture for that type photo and also what to take a picture of.





http://elizabethsphoto1blog.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car raid

Sports Portfolios